Thursday, September 24, 2015

Conference:
            This was useful because it gave a input from an experienced person in writing. I was able to get both positive and negative feedback from the teacher so that I can improve my paper to make it up to par. I think that the conferences could be a little longer and not so rushed, because when I had mine it was cut short due to things being behind schedule. It was not a he deal, I just think I would have gotten a little bit more out of it if it wasn’t rushed

Peer reviews:
            This was very useful in many ways. It gave me the option to not only have my paper read over and reviewed by my classmates and get feedback from them, but I was also able to look at their papers as well so that I could get an idea at where I was at in my paper compared to the class. I was able to see if I was doing things write or wrong. My classmates gave me their perspective when they were done reading my paper and through this I was able to improve my writing. Another possible outcome is that they saw may paper and had new ideas on how they could make their paper better. I know I experienced this when I read my classmates paper.


Both situations were good I just think that a better amount of time for the conference should be given to the teacher student one on one time. That’s where I feel I gained the most insight on how I could fix my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment